I believe a clean, strong and well functioning colon is essential to maintaining optimal health. An unclean, weak and poorly functioning colon is a breeding ground for disease and sickness. Good colon health is as much a function of the quality of food we eat, as it is our elimination status. A diet of refined, processed foods inevitably causes problems for the colon. Over time, the colon will lose the ability to process vital nutrients, absorb water and to eliminate faecal matter from the body – a condition commonly known as ‘constipation’.
Learn more about colonics by watching the video below:
Benefits of Colonics
Colonic hydrotherapy directly targets the colon to loosen and remove waste material, leaving your colon feeling lighter, fresher and healthier.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Suppose I have been suffering from constipation for a long time, will colonics help?
- Some people say that colonics wash out intestinal flora and valuable nutrients. Is this so?
- With all this talk of bacteria, I wonder what effect colonic hydrotherapy has on our immune systems?
- How long does a colonic take?
- Will it be okay to eat after having a colonic?
- Will one colonic completely empty the colon?
- How will I know when the colon is empty?
- Will a colonic clear up my skin?
- Is the treatment safe for everyone?
- What is the price of the treatment?
- I have made an appointment but my period has started, should I cancel?
- What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Will a colonic make me constipated or give me diarrhoea?
- I’m worried that I could become dependent on colonics. If I have too many, the colon may stop functioning on its own. Are colonics habit forming?
- How long has this treatment been in use?
- And what can I expect afterwards?
- What happens during a Colon Hydrotherapy session?
- Is the treatment hygienic?
- Is there anything I need to do to prepare for a colonic?
- Is it embarrassing to have a colonic?
- Will the colonic treatment be painful?
- How can I tell if I would personally benefit from a colonic?
- What are the characteristics of a a healthy, well functioning colon?
- Are there any additional benefits I might expect from a colonic?
- What will colonics do to the colon?
- Why is a colonic more effective than using laxatives or enemas?
- But the colon isn’t the only organ of elimination, what makes the colonic so important?
- It sounds to me as though intestinal toxicity is a common condition?
- How can I tell if I have toxic material in my colon?
- What is the purpose of having a colonic?
- And the colon, what is that again?
- What exactly IS Colonic Hydrotherapy?